The independent London newspaper

Calling housing association residents and private tenants

22 May, 2020

• CAMDEN Federation of Private Tenants works with both private renters and housing association residents across the borough.

Our main function is to be a “voice” for both of these groups and highlight the full range of issues that they face and to bring them to the attention of the government, Camden Council, London’s mayor and other politicians and policymakers where appropriate.

So, if you are either a private renter or a housing association resident we would like you to tell us what kind of issues you are currently experiencing during the lockdown and this could be things like:

• struggling to pay the rent or bills;

• difficulties with your landlord and/or letting agent relating to the lockdown;

• problems claiming housing and other benefits;

• difficulties in finding help and support for the particular issues you are having;

• the impact the lockdown is having on your physical/mental health;

• overcrowding in your home and no access to a balcony or garden; and

• difficulties because you don’t have a computer or smartphone and/or access to the internet.

You can let us know:

– by emailing us at;

– by writing to Camden Federation of Private Tenants, 13 Malden Road, London, NW5 3HS; or

– by calling our office landline on: 020 7383 0151 and leaving a brief message.

Please note, any case studies we produce based on the information you provide will be completely anonymous and you will not be able you to be identified by your landlord, agent or anybody else.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Organiser, Camden Federation of Private Tenants
Twitter: @CamdenFPT


Share this story

Post a comment