ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – PRIMROSE HILL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Published on 06 September, 2018
Administrative Assistant for the Inclusion Team
25 – 30 hours per week (Term Time Only) SC4 18-21 £21,977 to £24,082 pro-rata
Required As Soon As Possible We are looking for a member of staff to join our Inclusion Team.
You will be responsible for supporting the work of the Inclusion Manager and other members of the Inclusion Leadership Team. This will include general administrative duties such as diary management, meeting minutes, document preparation, recording keeping etc.
This will also involve some support work with children and their families as part of the provision at Primrose Hill.
You will: •
Have some experience of working at an education setting either in an admin or support capacity
• Have recent office and admin experience
• Be educated to at least GCSE Grade C standard or equivalent in English & Mathematics
• Be committed to managing a diverse range of responsibilities and deadlines • Be able to work as a proactive member of the wider admin team • Have a positive attitude to work
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, parents, members of the public and our children • Be able to plan and prioritise your work and show high levels of organisation
• Have a range computing skills
• Show a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
You are most warmly invited to apply. Application packs and candidate information are available in the ‘staff vacancies’ section of the school website. For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Syra Sow – Inclusion Manager or to apply please contact Irene Mitchell (School Business Manager) at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Friday 21st September 2018 9am
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 24th September 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children.