Published on 13 April, 2018
Harris Academy St. John’s Wood.
Your responsibilities will be:
• To provide an outstanding level of IT support and IT project related activities to staff and students at the Academy.
• To ensure that all IT support needs are logged, investigated and resolved (or escalated where appropriate) within the target time frames as dictated by the associated SLA.
• To image, deploy and maintain Windows 10 PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Apple iMacs, iPads and other peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, interactive whiteboards and projectors, ensuring that this hardware is regularly tested and ready for use when required.
• To install and test new software and software updates / upgrades, ensuring compliance with software licensing regulations at all times. • To work with the relevant teams to support the on-site infrastructure elements such as physical & virtual servers and networking devices, thus ensuring the availability and security of the network, data and applications.
• To administer user login accounts, distribution and security groups, ensuring that staff and students have access to the data and resources they need. • You need to be a confident communicator and your excellent verbal and written communication skills will enable you to confidently deal with all levels of stakeholders and internal colleagues.
• You will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar, client facing role in either a primary or secondary school and will therefore a have experience supporting the various applications typically used within the education sector.
Salary offering is up to £25K dependant on experience.
Closing Date for application is Friday 20 April 2018
Download the full job description and apply for this job at the Harris Federation Careers website https://www.harriscareers.org.uk/
Any queries regarding this opportunity contact our HR Manager Sandra M. Rodriguez on 02077228141 or at Sandra.Rodriguez@harrisstjohnswood.org.uk