Published on 05 May, 2017
Required for September 2017
35 hours per week – 8.30am – 4.30pm – term time only
Salary: Scale 5 – SP22 rising annually to SP25
£24,134pa – £26,136 pa pro rata
(Actual salary for 39 weeks per annum – £20,675pa – £22,390pa)
Brookfield is a friendly and successful school with a caring and inclusive ethos. We are looking to appoint a Reception / Admin Officer.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide frontline reception and telephone duties including welcoming all staff and visitors to the school
- Deal with enquiries from a wide range of people including staff, parents, visitors and pupils by telephone, letter, email and in person.
- Assist the Headteacher in producing and distributing the weekly newsletter
- Liaise with our IT technician to maintain aspects of the school’s website, including the calendar and newsletters
- Manage the stock in school – ordering, checking in, maintaining appropriate stock levels, dealing with queries
- Maintain staff attendance records, governor’s files etc.
- General office duties
- To assist in the planning, organisation and implementation of special events
- Administer first aid as required, after appropriate training
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
- A great location and facilities
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th May at noon – please ensure that signed, hard copies of your application are received by the school by the closing date and time.
Short listing: Friday 12th May pm ……… Interviews: Wednesday 17th May 2017
Please contact the office at Recruitment@brookfield.camden.sch.uk for an application pack – please note that all applications must be submitted on the schools application form.We are unable to accept emailed applications.
Please contact Carrie Hasler on 020 7272 9627 if you would like to visit.
Please also note that due to the expected volume of applicants, it will not be possible to give feedback at application stage.