SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Published on 18 October, 2018
School Business Manager – Brookfield School
Required for January 2019
37.5 hours pw – term-time + 4 weeks
(39 weeks plus 4 weeks during school breaks)
Salary: Scale PO3 – PO4
£37,650 – 43,504 pa pro rata
(Actual salary for 43 weeks per annum – £35,240 pa – £40,719 pa)
Brookfield is a friendly and successful school with a caring and inclusive ethos. We are looking to appoint a permanent School Business Manager for January 2019, with some handover days in December 2018.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial Management including budgeting and strategic financial planning
- HR and Payroll including pre and post-employment checks, queries and matters arising
- Line management of office, premises, kitchen and cleaning staff
- Health and Safety, including fire safety
- Management of the school’s meals service and kitchen
- Act as Data Protection lead in school
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
- A great location and facilities
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 7th November 2018 at noon – please ensure that signed, hard copies of your application are received by the school by the closing date and time.
Interviews: Wednesday 14th November 2018
Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack – please note that all applications must be submitted on the school’s application form. Please contact Sophie Silman on 020 7272 9627 if you would like to visit. Please also note that due to the expected volume of applicants, it will not be possible to give feedback at application stage.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils.
This appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Chester Road London N19 5DH
Headteacher: Mark Stubbings