77 results for "Netherwood"
Page 0 of 4
It’s not the case that the by-election ward has been neglected by councillors
• IAN Cohen is a lovely man but I was surprised to see him write “Fortune Green has been ignored by councillors for a...
It’s June! Giant mural of woman painted onto council estate where she has lived for 50 years
17 September — By Tom Foot
Camden’s failure on dementia and misrepresentation
• IN response to Cllr Pat Callaghan’s letter we take issue with her suggestion that we have somehow “misrepresented” the...
Camden seems to have lost its way in the treatment of people with dementia and their families
• WHILE flicking through the latest council-produced Camden magazine I was hugely disappointed to see not one mention of Dementia...
Day centre manager quits warning new charging regime is “betrayal of the community”
03 August — By Aleesha Hansel
There is money, it’s just a question of how and where Camden want to spend it
• I READ with utter disbelief how Camden Council squandered £2.5million of our money at a time when we are being told finances...
No wonder there is anger over the loss of the Charlie Ratchford Centre
• I HAVE been a regular at Charlie Ratchford’s day centre in Chalk Farm, one of four scheduled for closure (Disabled activists’...
WATCH: Chanting protesters halt council cabinet meeting over new care charges
16 June — By Tom Foot
Camden Council must think again on plans to close the Netherwood specialist dementia day centre
• THIS is Dementia Awareness Week and I hope that those in Camden Council will use this time to reflect on the human and...