49 results for "Phil Rosenberg"
Page 1 of 3
We condemn these attacks of pure evil
Camden Faith Leaders Forum statement on the Sri Lanka attacks • AS faith leaders in Camden, we stand in solidarity with the...
From the West End Extra
Review: The Rubenstein Kiss, at Southwark Playouse
29 March — By Leo Garib
Our hearts go out to the victims, survivors and families of the NZ mosque attacks
• AS faith leaders in Camden, our hearts go out to the victims, survivors and their families of the terrorist attacks against...
Those who trivialise and enable anti-Semitism must be condemned
• MY heartfelt thanks to former councillor Phil Rosenberg for yet again speaking out against supposed anti-racist racists in...
Council leader: Labour was correct to adopt IHRA anti-semitism definition, but objectors had right...
06 September — By Richard Osley
Don’t swallow the distorted view of anti-Semitism in many sections of the press
• PHIL Rosenberg writes: “Camden Momentum should side with the Jews over the racists”, (Letters, August 30). Who does Phil...
Camden Momentum is proud to stand in solidarity with the people of Palestine
• PHIL Rosenberg last week publicly attacked Camden Momentum, (Momentum should side with the Jews over the racists, August...
Dear new councillor…. Departing local politicians hand down advice for new recruits
08 May — By Richard Osley
Cllr Phil Rosenberg was wrong in how he commented about people in his own political party
• I AM neither Jewish nor a member of any political party; but reading all the claims and counter claims made in regard to Cllr...
To call for the return of the Del Singh Award is perverse
• UNLIKE Naomi Wimborne-Idrissi and Jenny Manson of Jewish Voice for Labour, I was actually at the meeting that Cllr Phil...
The family of Del Singh are distressed and the award bearing his name should be returned by the Jewish Labour Movement
• HOW disappointing that you published Cllr Phil Rosenberg’s fictive account of the meeting where other, Jewish, members of his...
On anti-Semitism, Cllr Phil Rosenberg is voicing concerns of others who feel silenced
• I WAS appalled to read Cllr Phil Rosenberg’s views on anti-Semitism and the Hampstead & Kilburn Labour Party (published in...
Councillor to boycott Labour Party meetings over ‘institutional racism’
26 February — By Richard Osley
Professor’s expulsion is an act of grotesque unfairness
• READING the letter from Phil Rosenberg, a valued local councillor, left me feeling beyond sad (Moshé Machover’s historical...
Professor Machover’s ‘anti-Zionism’ is a secular version of ancient Jew-hate
• THIS is your idea of debate? To give two-thirds of a page to, first, the disgraceful historical distortions of Moshé Machover,...