47 results for "Phil Rosenberg"
Page 1 of 2
Our hearts go out to the victims, survivors and families of the NZ mosque attacks
• AS faith leaders in Camden, our hearts go out to the victims, survivors and their families of the terrorist attacks against...
A letter for Pittsburgh
CAMDEN’S faith leaders have written a joint letter to the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh • Dear Community of the Tree of...
Council leader: Labour was correct to adopt IHRA anti-semitism definition, but objectors had right...
06 September — By Richard Osley
The IHRA definition is about Israel not actually about anti-Semitism
• I WAS puzzled by Phil Rosenberg’s letter, (Momentum should side with the Jews over the racists, August 30). What puzzles me is...
Don’t swallow the distorted view of anti-Semitism in many sections of the press
• PHIL Rosenberg writes: “Camden Momentum should side with the Jews over the racists”, (Letters, August 30). Who does Phil...
Momentum should side with the Jews over the racists
• CAMDEN Momentum should side with the Jews over the racists. There is a proud tradition of protest and demonstration on the left...
Cllr Phil Rosenberg was wrong in how he commented about people in his own political party
• I AM neither Jewish nor a member of any political party; but reading all the claims and counter claims made in regard to Cllr...
Labour is split, there is only one party to vote for in the May elections
• LIKE many Jewish people growing up in this beautiful area in the 1980s and 1990s as a child I thought that the Labour Party...
To call for the return of the Del Singh Award is perverse
• UNLIKE Naomi Wimborne-Idrissi and Jenny Manson of Jewish Voice for Labour, I was actually at the meeting that Cllr Phil...
On anti-Semitism, Cllr Phil Rosenberg is voicing concerns of others who feel silenced
• I WAS appalled to read Cllr Phil Rosenberg’s views on anti-Semitism and the Hampstead & Kilburn Labour Party (published in...
An apology is necessary
• ACCUSATIONS of institutional racism are not to be made lightly. Cllr Phil Rosenberg has spoken of a “toxic” atmosphere in the...
Councillor to boycott Labour Party meetings over ‘institutional racism’
26 February — By Richard Osley
Professor Machover’s ‘anti-Zionism’ is a secular version of ancient Jew-hate
• THIS is your idea of debate? To give two-thirds of a page to, first, the disgraceful historical distortions of Moshé Machover,...
Expulsions from the Labour Party are severe blemishes on its record
• COUNCILLOR Phil Rosenberg evidently finds it embarrassing to see references to the relationship between inter-war Zionist...